[OM] Re: E410 test shots ISO 1600

Subject: [OM] Re: E410 test shots ISO 1600
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 20:15:13 -0400
I don't think these images say much of anything.  They are extremely
small.  If printed at 300 dpi they'd make roughly a wallet sized print.
  Whatever noisy pixels might have been there were subsumed in the
resizing if not in the noise reduction before that.  But it does show
that you can make a nice but quite small print.

Chuck Norcutt