[OM] Re: Stolen images for sale on eBay

Subject: [OM] Re: Stolen images for sale on eBay
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 03:09:51 +1000 (EST)
Hi Ali

> Flickr removed the photos! They say it is a mistake
> and they cannot recover the data I guess. Between
> Rebekka and what is going on over at JPG
> Magazine...its been an interesting Flickr week. For
> those who are not familiar with the JPG Magazine
> issue. Seems that the original founders - a husband
> and wife team were asked to leave the company. This
> was just very sudden. JPG has lost a huge fan base and
> potential subscribers because of that.

It's all a learning process, unfortunetly a gentlemens handshake
nolonger has the value it use to, unless the gentlemen (or women)
is well know for integrety and even then, my first stop is always
my lawyer to get 'the' agreement written up so there can be no
misunderstanding between any parties, and responsibilites are
well understood, as well as ownership, growth, company
dissolution etc.

Keeps everyone happy so they can then concentrate on business
and making money :-)

Hmm, money, must get a job....

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/

Shhh! Be vewy, vewy quiet--I'm hunting Womulans!