[OM] Re: #124

Subject: [OM] Re: #124
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 20:20:08 +1000
Yeah - vets love the idea of working with big critters or even
wildlife because of the challenges but they know it's financial
suicide. Happiest vet I saw was the woman who worked at Melbourne Zoo
- good salary, great facilities, nice private practice on the side
and all the challenges she could take. Tiger dentistry, gorilla
insemination, parrot parasites...she was having a ball.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx