[OM] [photos] Mount Greylock

Subject: [OM] [photos] Mount Greylock
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 18:47:04 -0400
It was our anniversary today (33 years) so we took a hike together in
Mount Greylock State Forest.  It's a huge place and this afternoon, we
just explored one trail at the base of the park which led us to an open
field.  That's where the following two shots were taken:

http://bcn.net/~rlovison/OMlist/greylock.html
http://bcn.net/~rlovison/OMlist/greylock2.html

You can no longer drive to the top (1064 meters) of Mount Greylock (the
park is doing road maintenance that will not be completed until 2008 or
2009).  There is one trail that one can drive to and then it's a 3 mile
hike to the top.  We might try that on Sunday.

Richard
--
Nature's Luminance
http://bcn.net/~rlovison/index.html