[OM] Re: OT Seen on the road - Bone Yard

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Seen on the road - Bone Yard
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 10:17:04 +0200
Hiya,

> >> Driving down SR 41 from Atascadero to Morro Bay, I had to double back
> >> when I saw these old cars.
> >>
> >> http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/Calif/BoneYard/album/

Oooooooh lovely!
Please do tell me that these cars will be restored someday soon, and that
they will not be left to whither and rust away...

Someday when (if!) I have the money for it, I'd love to buy something like
that, and spend the necessary time on fully restoring it...

Do lemme know if the owner wants to "sell them for an apple and an egg" (as
we say over here in The Netherlands)...;)

Cheers,
Olafo