[OM] Re: A number of shots from Roztocze/Poland

Subject: [OM] Re: A number of shots from Roztocze/Poland
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 07:30:22 -0400
Ah. Well, considering that we all are god's creatures, and native to
this planet--unless the aluminum-foil heads are right--could it not
be said that everything is natural, including 200' smokestacks
belching toxic smoke? Could it not be argued that it is pure hubris
to contend that because man modified something, it is "unnatural"?
Such a contention sets us apart from our world, which, I think, is at
the root of our many and varied problems.

Sorry. I couldn't help myself. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com