[OM] Re: cleaning negatives

Subject: [OM] Re: cleaning negatives
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 15:25:49 -0700
I know and hope no one took my words literately.  I bought this stuff around
1980, and still have the bottle.  I never liked it, and after I had finished
my chemistry classes as an undergrad I did not even consider using it any
more.  But it is still there, brown bottle with the yellow Kodak label on
it.
Instead I just used 96% EtOH, and never had any problems, but the best
method was just to make sure nothing happened to the negatives.