[OM] Re: More E-410 FULL FRAME TEST SHOTS

Subject: [OM] Re: More E-410 FULL FRAME TEST SHOTS
From: Richard <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 20:23:48 -0700
Wow. so I know this must have been talked about a zillion, but
indulge me, how well do the non-Digital Zuiko work with the adaptor?
Do I have to push the aperture preview level to set the exposure and
when I take shot?

Hee hee, has their many shots of the 90/2 Macro with the E system
yet? Oh the bokeh!

At 08:02 PM 5/18/2007, you wrote:

>Moose wrote:
>I'm thinking these are in camera JPEGs, rather than RAW files converted
>to JPEG for web display. That would explain the different amount and
>characteristics of noise with brightness and possibly some of the
>slightly odd looking unsharpness in the body and front part of the wing.
>If that is true, the JPEG processor is pretty good, but we won't know
>the 'real' noise of the sensor system 'til we get some RAW source images.
>
>i can't tell for sure if Dick's samples were originally RAW. They do
>seem to have some of the same characteristics.
>
>Moose
>
>Say no more:
>www.pbase.com/tom_77/gasworks
>
>Two examples of an HQ jpeg with n.r. on and an unedited raw
>conversion.  Interesting, and encouraging, I think!
>
>Tom

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)