[OM] Buying a Tamron 80-200 f2.8

Subject: [OM] Buying a Tamron 80-200 f2.8
From: "Arno Mayrhofer" <arno.m@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 13:30:49 +0200
Hi,

as I'm doing quite a lot of concert and theatre stuff lately, I was
looking for a good tele prime (180 f2.8) but I found out that the
mentioned Tamron 80-200 is just a bit more expensive, so I'm currently
looking for one, for my OM 4. I have seen that vintagevisuals has one
listed, but as I'm from Europe (Vienna to be exactly) I'd prefer to buy
one on my continent (EU and Swiss preffered), due to the lower shipping
costs and all that stuff. Has anybody some information where to get one of
those? I don't mind wether it's a shop or a person, if there's anyone
here, who wants to get rid of his.

Thanks in advance,
Arno