[OM] [OT] TCE and cancer, was: cleaning negatives

Subject: [OM] [OT] TCE and cancer, was: cleaning negatives
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 09:35:46 -0400
It's a very controversial topic as you can see here:
<http://www.usatoday.com/money/workplace/2006-11-26-ibm-workers-usat_x.htm>
Do a Google search on "Richard Clapp" "Boston University" and TCE and
you'll find a lot more.  Clapp is a BU epidemiologist who claims the
connection between TCE and cancer is real but he is opposed by many
other earlier studies that have shown no connection.

Chuck Norcutt