[OM] Re: cleaning negatives

Subject: [OM] Re: cleaning negatives
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 08:53:29 +1000
IARC classified 1,1,1-Trichloroethane as carcinogenic in the 2b
category (1993). Since then it has been reclassified to 2a.
Note - this is conservative as he last time I really checked, there
were only about 25 substances in category 1.

Groups -
1. Clear evidence of carcinogenicity for humans.
2a. Clear evidence for animals, implications for humans ("limited
evidence").
2b. Some evidence for animals, no established linkas yet  for humans.
3. Suspect substances with no established carcinogenicity as yet for
animals or humans.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx