[OM] Re: Scanning Question

Subject: [OM] Re: Scanning Question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 06:21:09 -0400
Why are you so positive that it's software?  One would hope that's the
case since that's easily corrected.  However, I could hypothesize that
there is/was a mechanical glitch in the sensor bar transport such that
the sensor wasn't where the software thought it was.  Why couldn't this
be so?

Chuck Norcutt