[OM] Some OM portraits from my visit to Indiana

Subject: [OM] Some OM portraits from my visit to Indiana
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 13:25:03 -0600
Last month I went back to Indiana where I lived until moving to Santa Fe
last year. I went to go to court because my 10yr old son's mother had not
let me see him for three months before I moved to Santa Fe and still wasn't
letting me talk to him after I moved. I kept in contact with him through my
parents, who babysit him often...I'd call him on the phone when he was at my
parents house. The judge ordered my ex to let me spend the few days I had
left in Indiana with him, and to let me have him for half the summer. I also
visited my 82 year old grandpa and photographed him. He has Alzheimers and
is in poor health. He felt pretty good when I was up there and I got to
introduce him to my fiance and photograph him again. I took my Nikon D70 to
do snapshots of my son, but I also did some black and white photos with my
OM-4T bodies and Zuiko Lenses.

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com/fine_art/portfolio/people/photopages/mack-
smiling.htm

This is my son, MacKenzie. He was so happy to see me! It had been almost a
year. Shot with OM-4T, Zuiko 100mm f2.8, Tmax 400 developed in Tmax
developer diluted 1+7. Exposure was f5.6 and 1/250

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com/fine_art/portfolio/grandpa/photopages/gran
dpa_4-28-07_num1.htm

This is my grandpa. Shot with the OM-4T, 100mm f2.8, Tmax 400 developed like
the previous photo (same roll). Exposure was 1/125 and f5.6

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com/fine_art/portfolio/people/photopages/anna5
.htm

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com/fine_art/portfolio/people/photopages/anna4
.htm

These two are my fiance, Ann, both shot on Efke KB-400 developed in PMK
1+2+50, EI 200, using an OM-4T with the 40mm f2 lens that Piers sold me
right before I left for my trip. It makes an interesting portrait lens...a
little bit of perspective distortion from the close shooting distance, but
not so bad that it looks scary. Gives an intimate feeling that I like for
some things, makes you feel like you're talking to her. I don't remember the
exposure but I think they were shot at f5.6.

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com/fine_art/portfolio/grandpa/photopages/moll
y-driveway.htm

This is Molly, my grandpa's evil old cat. She is almost 16 yrs old and has
led a bloody life. In her younger days, she is known to have killed at least
two rattlesnakes. She attacked a pit bull once and tore up its face. When my
grandpa got a large German Shepherd mix dog, she was so pissed that she
pooped in my grandpa's bed. Then when grandpa put the dog in a cage at
night, she jumped on top of the cage, reached through the bars, and clawed
at the dog's face! When she was born, I wanted her but she stayed at
grandpa's (he had 25 cats, he lived on several acres in the country and she
was born there). My mother wouldn't let me have her (I was in high school)
because the cat was so mean. But she was nice to me, so I didn't care how
many dogs she tried to kill! I shot this on Efke KB-400 with the OM-4T and
the 40mm f2 lens. I forget the exposure.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com