[OM] Re: More E-410 FULL FRAME TEST SHOTS

Subject: [OM] Re: More E-410 FULL FRAME TEST SHOTS
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 17:54:14 -0400
Moose,

I love your roll overs but I have a (hopefully tiny) request regarding the
multi stage ones. As you know the code for the multi stage ones doesn't work
right in IE. Would it be possible for you to add a permanent link to the
code template to allow IE users to open the images manually? I ask because I
don't have any of the alternate browsers that it does work in on my machines
but would still like to enjoy your work to the full.

TIA, Dan S.

P.S did you get my offlist email regarding the lovely print you sent me for
the print exchange?