[OM] Re: (No

Subject: [OM] Re: (No
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 11:57:51 -0300
I knew my English would fall short, you're right I know about healthy
self-pleasure and pride.

Perhaps the proper way to write what I wanted to mean is: These help
preventing to think and believe myself as someone who achieves making
something for the sole sake of self-pleasure or pride, and at the risk
of indulgence.

That word 'beyond' is tricky and seductive :)

Fernando.