[OM] Re: If you have been thinking about image management software...

Subject: [OM] Re: If you have been thinking about image management software...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 16:32:18 -0700
AG Schnozz wrote:
> Moose wrote:
>
>> maybe it will even be one of those bits of MS that's really
>> competent.
>>
> I don't know what you're smoking, but I want some of it.

I have, over the last few months, had occasion to need tech support from
MS twice. Both times, I got prompt, free, competent support that
resolved the problem. This is more than I can say about some other vendors.

It's sortta like Canyon, I have no positive brief about them, but they
often deliver what I want.

Simple example, I've been using MS Office 97 Business since about '97
off an OEM CD I got for a song on the 'Bay. It still does everything I
need without a hitch. MS has since revised some of the file formats, but
they provide free viewers for the new formats that will also convert to
my older formats. What's not to like?

Of course, I just knocked on wood that it will work under Vista. :-)

Moose