[OM] Re: Glock car

Subject: [OM] Re: Glock car
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 22:04:54 -0300

> Ken, I liked the racing pictures. I didn't know "we" Glock folks sponsored
> a car. :-]
>
> Walt

Oh my, is this g** subject open again? I've been wanting to post a pic of my
new s&w 686, and a pic of the "baarr" I shot last week.....okay, never mind.
I'll try to be good. :-(

How about a pic of a truck? :-) I know I can't compete with Moose's truck
pictures, but here is a 1960 Ford that is still working, earning a living
for its owner.
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/2789786#154453193
We had a welding shop in Cochabamba make us up a swing and slide set that we
were giving to a children's playground. Most of the kids from the poorer
sections never see one of these, or any sort of playground. This is the
truck we hired to take it to the site for us. Every tire was either showing
canvas, or had a serious bulge with blow-out patch, or both. But it made the
trip with no problems at all. I'm not too much older than this truck, but
like it, still not able to retire yet.

wayne