[OM] Re: Webformat conversions?

Subject: [OM] Re: Webformat conversions?
From: tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 20:58:16 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry Moose buddy,

 I'm neither talkative or able to focus on any particular thing at the moment,
lost track of the conversation amongst things here..

I just got back from a family weekend, lots of distractions. we are searching
for a house to do a major move ( 1000KM+) and the accompanying lifestyle change
in the next couple months.

I did get some pics on the trip, I'll post them tomorrow, once I get the gear
out. I need the conversion so I can build my photo album up, and post a new
photojournal webspace at my www.hometownmeats.ca website.

I just got news that i dont have to go back up north for another week@
YIPPEEE!!!

Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

I'm running away to join a different circus