[OM] Re: Another WorkFlow App

Subject: [OM] Re: Another WorkFlow App
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 15:08:47 +0200
Unfortunately  or fortunately  as otherwise I may be out of work ;-)  I
have to support many differing operating systems and need to recreate
problems that users have discovered etc so I need copies of them. My
users are mostly developers so they are especially good at finding problems.

It is also sad but true that not all programs are available for the mac
- qimage and some house modelling software I have springs to mind so
sometimes you just need windows.