[OM] Re: Another WorkFlow App

Subject: [OM] Re: Another WorkFlow App
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 21:42:17 +0800
*Here in Malaysia, you'd be lucky to find ONE store that sells Mac apps. OK,
OK, the Intel Mac runs Darth apps too, so we're alright here but if you ever
need tech support for hardware issues, you've just signed your death
warrant. *
*My girl keeps harping at me that she wants a Mac, she wants a Mac - it's a
drone to hear!  :)*
*But being a gadget girl that she is, I'm loathed to think what I might do
if trouble brews. For me Apple just means iPod..... :)*

*K.*

**

On 22/05/07, David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 07:43:23AM -0500, Paul Braun wrote:
> > You would bother if you have apps you need to run, but they only run
> > under Windows.  There is no decent, current gps/mapping software for the
> > Mac.  When my wife and I travel, we use DeLorme's software/hardware
> > package, and it only runs under Windows.
>
> A rhetorical question, then: Why not just ditch the Mac, & stick to the
> StinkPad?  It seems like a _lot_ of effort just to run 'Doze? One of the
> correct answers is "I just like the Mac"!
>
> Does Master or Studio come in a Mac version? Or for that matter a Linux
> version?  if not, us E-users are tied to Darth Doze for now, if only for
> firmware updates. :(
>
> davidt

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of people" - Emily
Cox