[OM] Re: Webformat conversions?

Subject: [OM] Re: Webformat conversions?
From: Doug <dhsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:29:35 -0400
On Monday, May 21, 2007 7:03 pm, tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I need a software package that can bulk convert my 5 meg files to some
> smaller size, like 100K for webformat.. any sugggestions?
>
> Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

http://www.imagemagick.org/script/index.php
I haven used it except as a couple of command lines getting duplicate images
after recovering a directory that I got over exuberate with the rm command.
It appears to be compiled for MS windows, OSX, and UNIX. Since I'm running
Suse 10.0 I assume multiple flavors of unix. I don't have a feel about the
learning curve at all. If you download it give a review if you would.