[OM] Re: Interesting times on the auction site

Subject: [OM] Re: Interesting times on the auction site
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 14:16:27 -0400
Interesting week out there Piers, thanks for the tips! Did you see there are
two 18mm up right now and one is claiming to have a fresh recoat on the
front element. Certainly worth the expense for this lens if the original
coating has marks but this is the first time I have seen a recoat declared
on a modern lens. I have seen pre war lenses sometimes turning up with
modern coating having been applied.

At these prices anyone want to trade a 24mm shift for an 18mm :) ?

Dan S.