[OM] [OT] Antivirus recommendation, was: Anybody using Olympus Viewer or

Subject: [OM] [OT] Antivirus recommendation, was: Anybody using Olympus Viewer or Studio with Vista?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 18:06:40 -0400
My first antivirus product was IBM's which was a natural since I worked
for IBM at the time.  When IBM sold out to and combined products with
Norton I moved over to Norton.  When Symantec bought Norton I stayed on
for many years.  But eventually Symantec lost their way and became the
problem rather than the solution.  On advice received here I switched to
AVG Free perhaps 1-1/2 to 2 years ago and haven't looked back since.
<http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1>

Chuck Norcutt