[OM] Re: Anybody using Olympus Viewer or Studio with Vista?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anybody using Olympus Viewer or Studio with Vista?
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 09:29:50 +1000

> Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> I went from Win98 to XP, in my usual way, buying the new OS
> pre-installed on a new box. XP has been the most stable OS I've used
> since MS-DOS. (No, Chuck, I didn't use OS/2 enough to have an opinion on

I'd have to agree, XP is the most stable OS I have used on a PC (Win98 was
absolute crap, Win95 just tolerable) !

However in comparison to a *real* OS I'd consider XP to be somewhat flaky
(currently using a VMS machine which has not been rebooted in 486 days and the
only reason it was shut down then was for major work on the UPS power to the
site).

...Wayne

Wayne Harridge

http://lrh.structuregraphs.com