[OM] Re: Signing photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Signing photos
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 22:22:24 -0400
Yeah, well, no offense intended, but I don't take most curators,
dealers, gallery directors, etc., very seriously. As a rule, with
some exceptions, they are a blight on the planet. A pox on them all.
Or, as we used to say in a galaxy long ago and far away, "Fu*k 'em if
they can't take a joke."

Bob's Rule: If you want to be taken seriously as an artist, get used
to being pissed off, depressed and broke.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com