[OM] Re: How do you mat? - was Signing photos

Subject: [OM] Re: How do you mat? - was Signing photos
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 08:46:03 -0400
I use the smaller and cheaper Compact model from Logan. It doesn't have the
square extension rail that the simplex model does but other than the width
capacity is the same cutting rail.

<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/32122-REG/Logan_Graphics_301S_Graphic
_32_Compact_Mat.html>

Either machine is easy to use and if I recall correctly comes with a DVD
instruction book which makes the learning process for visual learners much
easier.

Dan S.