[OM] Re: E-500 and 14-42

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500 and 14-42
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 13:39:57 +0100
Thanks, Graeme.

I am sure that Moosification would benefit many of my shots,
especially he could give me foresight and vision to boot :-).

I didn't notice the shutter speed on the indoor shot of Daisy.  I was
on my elbows, there was no wind (in our kitchen, even if the house
was built over 300 years ago ...) and I was of course very lucky.

I've checked the full-size file and there is little indication of
camera shake.

The album is here:

http://www.threeshoes.net/photography/tetworth/large-2.html

The whole file (6.8Mb jpeg) is here: