[OM] Re: How do you mat? ? was Signing photos

Subject: [OM] Re: How do you mat? ? was Signing photos
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 07:03:37 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks everyone for providing valuable information. I
sold a couple of prints this week and I have requests
for additional prints. The show in which 2 of my
photos are being exhibited starts tonight...so I am
having a very good week!

--- Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks, Ali, for asking the question as the answers,
> like that of
> Bob, Bill and Chris, were very useful.
>
> Now, how do you experienced chaps cut your mats?  Do
> you have a
> single knife or a complete machine?
>
> Chris

 for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/