[OM] Re: How do you mat? - was Signing photos

Subject: [OM] Re: How do you mat? - was Signing photos
From: Michael Collins <l43g20th@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 12:38:15 -0400
Another step down - I just use the 24" rail-and-bevel-cutter kit (Logan
424):

<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?shs=logan+424&ci=0&sb=ps&pn
=1&sq=desc&InitialSearch=yes&O=product.jsp&A=search&Q=*&bhs=t>

plus the corresponding straight cutter for outside edges.

Fine for very low volume - really just camera club competition entries, in
my case. But you have to pay close attention to get things square, which
would be much easier with the board-mounted products.

Michael