[OM] Re: How do you mat? =96 was Signing photos

Subject: [OM] Re: How do you mat? =96 was Signing photos
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 18:23:13 +0100
As to places in the UK, Chris, I believe that there are two suppliers of
possible interest in Bedford, which is (now, relatively) in your backyard
rather than (previously, almost literally) in mine!

One is Arqadia in Kempston, close to the Asda warehouse on the A421.  They
are manufacturers/wholesale suppliers of frames and mount board.  I
understand they will supply over the counter if you are buying more than a
single sheet (don't know how much than than "one"...)

The other is a framer on Harrowden Road who will cut mounts for less than I
ever could even buy the mount board.  Unfortunately my informant has gone
travelling the world in a motorhome, so I can't be more specific - but Bob's
point is indeed valid, if you get your mounts cut by people who do it for a
living, you will not be disappointed.

--
Piers