[OM] Re: How do you mat? � was Signing photos

Subject: [OM] Re: How do you mat? � was Signing photos
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 12:12:14 -0600
Complete machine where the cutter rides a rail. Impossible to get an
un-straight cut and the bevel is always a perfect 45 degrees. I have a Logan
Simplex 700-SGM. I think its been replaced by the 750 simplex. Was worth
every cent, it literally paid for itself the very first time I got it out
and used it.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design