[OM] Re: [photo] [OT] Mamiya/Sekor 500TL

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] [OT] Mamiya/Sekor 500TL
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 15:55:09 -0400
Wayne,

My parents also had a Kodak Instamatic.  I remember the four sided flash
cube though I don't recall the model number of the camera.  There are a
number of 104s available on eB*y at the moment... some of them with the
original boxes.

190115250358

My very first camera was a Ciro-flex TLR.  They also show up on eB*y
from time to time.  My first darkroom experiences came from making
contact prints of the 2-1/4 negatives on Kodak Velox paper with a
homemade contact printer.

Richard