[OM] Re: Favorite desiccant?

Subject: [OM] Re: Favorite desiccant?
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 15:23:28 -0700
I use this http://tinyurl.com/334nr6.

> As the temp approaches 90 deg in New Eng and after observing black fuzzy
hyphae on an acquaintance's lens he gave me to sell (stored in a basement)
I'm thinking of more compulsively using something like this:

> http://tinyurl.com/2garhq
>

> Wonder what is the best strategy and what others prefer. Suppose one could
use anhydrous Ca sulfate "Drierite" which may be easier to regenerate,
though may not be worth the hassle factor.

> Perhaps it is not necessary to keep everything "as dry as a dead dingo's
donger" (if I remember the correct Oz expression), though can't hurt.