[OM] Re: Grump OT

Subject: [OM] Re: Grump OT
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 08:33:47 -0400
Nope. They changed everything in the very early '90s when they
started making the Legacy Outback. Went upscale on us. We had a 92
Loyale wagon that was utterly bulletproof. But nothing but trouble
since we started driving the later models. We'd probably still be
driving the Loyale except a friend of our son's took it one night,
caromed off a power pole and put it in Damarsicotta Lake. No fixing
that one, and it's been downhill ever since. Not to mention that the
damned fool that took the car didn't drown. More's the pity. Oops.
Sorry. Not very compassionate of me. I'm trying to be better, but now
and again I backslide.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com