[OM] Re: Grump OT

Subject: [OM] Re: Grump OT
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 16:38:00 +0100
Nice use of "caromed", Bill :-).  I haven't seen that in a while.

But they are still horizontally opposed 4-cyllinder engines, whether
or not they are still reliable.  From what I hear in the UK they last
pretty well.  It's just a shame that they are so poor on fuel
consumption and that they don't fit any models with diesel engines.

Chris