[OM] Re: Grump OT

Subject: [OM] Re: Grump OT
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 08:50:40 -0700
You do have to be careful. Once while thinking about a Volvo I polled
each of the Volvo owners in the large office where I worked and each
highly praised the reliability of their cars. In spite of what they
said  I eventually got a Mazda, but a couple years later I overheard
a group of these same owners laughing as they shared horror stories
of component failure and the horrendous amounts they paid to have
their cars repaired.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA