[OM] Re: actual 18 mm value at the moment?

Subject: [OM] Re: actual 18 mm value at the moment?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 19:32:16 -0400
Frank,

Interesting records you have there. Your records allow us to see that the
seller of the $790 lens was the purchaser of the $351 lens back in January.
Unfortunately the pictures are no longer online from January but I would
speculate that these to transactions involve the same lens. The text for the
$351 lens states FE damage (I actually recall this seller being totally
unaware of what he was selling and offering then withdrawing that lens
several times. I was interested in the lens are asked about the condition
myself).

Dan S.