[OM] Re: actual 18 mm value at the moment?

Subject: [OM] Re: actual 18 mm value at the moment?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 07:50:51 -0400
That one is easy to solve with a cheap 72mm filter, Just take the glass out
to make a short extension and problem solved (hopefully). I actually used
this trick to get my ring flash onto the 49mm thread Tamron 90mm f2.5 macro
lens. Great lens slightly daft design with the front recessed into rest of
the body.

Dan S.