[OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #45

Subject: [OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #45
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 14:00:25 +0100
Michael

I think the photos look much better with those crops.  Perhaps no 226
could do with more off the bottom, but the shapes of the sun shelters
make the dark mass more interesting.  With no 219, I think that the
shapes of the hills and mountains make the dark mass an interesting
part of the composition.

That's a lovely camera and lens; I bet it's a bit heavy with the
Winder attached :-)

Chris