[OM] Re: If it's good enough for Shakespeare

Subject: [OM] Re: If it's good enough for Shakespeare
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 09:22:39 -0400
We must be of a type, then. I also have descended from English,
Scottish, Irish & German. No Welch, though, that I can find. Pity. I
might be able to get my mouth around some of those unpronounceable
names in the histories and historical fictions I like to read. I'm
told, though I have no knowledge of it and don't know anyone who has
done it, that it's possible to have a genetic typing done to show a
picture of the balance of ethnicities in an individual. My last name
is German, for example, but my maternal side is Irish and my temper,
when it raged out of control, put me more in mind of those folk who
used to raid Roman Britain from north of Hadrian's Wall. Fortunately,
I'm a kinder, gentler soul now.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com