[OM] Re: Ribbit

Subject: [OM] Re: Ribbit
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 19:52:38 +1000
That's why it was almost universally panned by reviewers and why
there'll almost certainly never be an E-350. I cannot believe how
much people hated it, despite the fact that it was clearly excellent.
Drove me nuts. I'm afraid the future seems to be the more
conventional E410/510 style, competing with 400D's and D40x's. Sigh.
Got a test E-410 2 lens kit today. Looks cute. Live Preview (note
Preview, not View) works well but the delay is soooo irritating.
Nice that they fitted in a CF slot as well but that's a small
battery. Same size as a Fuji F10 battery!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx