[OM] Re: Resolution for the web

Subject: [OM] Re: Resolution for the web
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 13:48:08 -0700
You'll get many probably all different answers. The E1 doesn't quite
match 35mm film IMO. It is about 2400x1800. If you go down by say a
factor of 3 to 800x600 you probably wouldn't get a good landscape
print but possibly could get a nice portrait print from it.

If you want to reduce casual unauthorized re-use, be sure to put your
own name or your website domain name on it.

-jeff