[OM] Re: OT ebay/ paypal

Subject: [OM] Re: OT ebay/ paypal
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 14:12:11 -0700
The seller is probably following the ebay statement about the
guarantee only being valid if the item is shipped to a verified
address.

It sounds like you have time to work things out. You could PayPal
money to your sister and have her send him a US postal money order.
I've never heard any discussion about it but it would seem the U.S.
mail fraud laws would provide you some protection while he is
protected by having the equivalent of U.S. cash.

-jeff