[OM] Re: Zuiko Digital 35/3.5 Macro

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko Digital 35/3.5 Macro
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 07:22:05 +0100
Thanks, Moose and Wayne (:-)).

I think that I could have composed No 1 a little better; the stamens
(?) are a little too central, but I do like the gentleness of the
yellow.

And that was a bit of late-afternoon, English summer light, angling
around the north aspect of our house :-).  It was captured for this
audience as I knew it would be needed at some stage.

Chris