[OM] Re: Subaru Woes (OT), was Grump

Subject: [OM] Re: Subaru Woes (OT), was Grump
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 08:45:17 -0500
Bob,
        I had a similar experience with my wife's 2001 Honda van. At
85,000 miles it developed some type of transmission problem. Took it to
the Dealer who told me about a "secret" program in which Honda was
covering this problem under an undisclosed extended warranty period up
to 65,000 miles. He said even though you are over the extended warranty
period, Honda may cover it since I had had all routine maintenance done
at a Honda Dealer. Sure enough, Honda America agreed to pay for it.
Shocked the hell out of me. I guess blind devotion pays off sometime.

Charlie