[OM] Re: Zuiko Digital 35/3.5 Macro

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko Digital 35/3.5 Macro
From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 10:25:05 -0600
Chris Barker wrote:
> Both Expression
> Media (iVew) and Graphic Converter see them as 2007 files, but I
> cannot see a way to refresh the metadata/EXIF/IPTC data (whichever it
> is).

  Well, http://www.colorpilot.com/exif.html does it, but if you're using
Graphic Converter presumably you're on a Mac and that's Windows-only
software.

  I'd suspect you could do it with an appropriately tweaked version of
exifer (just add in some code to write back the changed data once it's
found it), but that's pretty ugly.

  Ah, looks like http://www.pixture.com/software/macosx.php (phototoolcm
on that page) does it; if not, googling for "edit exif data mac os" gets
a bunch of hits;

http://www.hugsan.com/EXIFutils/index.html
http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/12156

  also look like they'd do what you want.