[OM] Re: Report on oboy purchase of B+W circular polarizer

Subject: [OM] Re: Report on oboy purchase of B+W circular polarizer
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 08:52:30 -0700
Thank you for that info Chuck.  It is good to know which sellers can be
trusted.

To add a bit to this, I recently purchased four colored filters from oBoy
seller link-delight.  Her/his s/h is $6 for each item, but if you buy more
than one the other items are supposed to carry only $5 for s/h.  To cut long
story short, she/he did not honor that, and I ended up paying a total of
$24 for the shipping.  Just so you know.