[OM] Re: What is best to clean lenses?

Subject: [OM] Re: What is best to clean lenses?
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 18:19:03 -0600
Cotton balls, kodak lens cleaning paper, or a good microfiber lens cloth.
The microfiber cloth will take off a lot of things by itself but can be used
with lens cleaning fluid if needed. Cotton balls or lens paper ususally will
will require lens fluid. I use Kodak's lens fluid an it works well.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com