[OM] Re: What is best to clean lenses?

Subject: [OM] Re: What is best to clean lenses?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 17:05:37 -0700
Some years ago Popular Photography changed all their recommendations
to 1) air to remove the loose stuff and 2) a light application of a
microfiber lens cleaning cloth. The microfibers lift even greasy
deposits without fluids of questionable compatibility.  I still use
it. Works for me and the cloth is large enough to always have a clean
spot and is easily laundered. I think some others on the list like
alcohol or lens pens.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA