[OM] Re: TOPE 30 and 31.

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 30 and 31.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 18:35:56 +1000
Olaf.
I haven't participated for a while so I'm cheating. I have the loan
of an E-410 but only for a week to I'm trying to cover TOPE 30 and
31! Just greedy but I fall between the two periods.
There are three images as one is a joke that you may not appreciate -
is a fisherman dead enough to be a still life?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Toadfish and Timber. Use it as an animal or a still life.
Oly E-410, 14-42mm @ 42mm, 1/100s, f7.1, no flash, 100 ISO,  overcast.
A member of the pufferfish family gasping its last. These things
nibble your bait off the hook so fishermen consider them vermin and
never throw them back.

Still Life?
E-410, 14-42mm @ 14mm. 1/250s, f/5.6. No flash (but I should have).
100 ISO, overcast/dull.
He's alive and quite still. Didn't move at all in the 30 minutes I
was there anyway!

Mislabelled Silver Gulls       (Olaf - Backup animal shot).
E-410, 40-150mm @ 119mm. 1/800s, f/5.6, ISO 400
  Extensively photoshopped to correct underexposure and balance sign
and sky. Silver Gulls de-silhouetted by dodging. Perspective corrected.